Valley View Sewer District bills residential customers on a bimonthly basis and commercial customers on a monthly basis for the treatment of sewage, and the maintenance and operation of the sewer lines. The following will help you understand the District's billing policy.
- The property owner is legally responsible for all charges on their bill. All delinquent charges shall be recorded as a LIEN against the property. By law, sewer charges remain with the property. If ownership changes, buyer and seller must arrange for payment of previous charges.
- The due date applies to current charges only. Any unpaid previous balance is subject to prior terms and conditions.
- For your convenience, an after hours drop box is located by the flag pole at 3460 S 148th St. (Valley View will not be responsible for cash payments left in the drop box.)
- A 10% penalty will be charged for bills not paid in full by 5:00 p.m. on the due date shown on the statement.
- A fee of $20.00 shall be assessed if a check is returned by the bank for any reason.
- Delinquencies in excess of 2 billing periods will result in a LIEN being filed.
- Payment can be made by cash, check, or money order.
- Please either mail payment, use after hours drop box by the flag pole, come in during business hours, or arrange for automatic withdrawal.
- We are currently accepting cash, check, or money order payments.
For information regarding paying your account by automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account, please Contact Us or print and fill out the Automatic Payment Application and return it to the District's office with a voided check or deposit slip.
Do you want your tenant or property management company to pay the Utility Bill? Just print and fill out a Duplicate Billing form and send it to the District's office. This document will allow the District to bill the tenant or property manager directly. However, you the owner will continue to receive a duplicate bill at your mailing address. The owner is ultimately responsible for the bill. Please Contact Us for further information or sign up today.